- Haptic Pronunciation Teaching (workshop) (Kielstra, et al.) - Basics of the method. No prior training in phonetics or pronunciation teaching necessary.
- Teacher cognition about haptic pronunciation teaching (colloquium) (Acton, et al.) - Reports on 5 recent studies of haptic pronunciation teaching in the classroom
- Rhythm and focal stress (poster session) (Teaman, et al.) - Haptic and other techniques for teaching rhythm and focal (sentence and discourse level) stress
- As usual, we'll also set up some kind of networking session in the "networking" area late in the convention.
- We will also video those sessions and make them available on Vimeo.com once we get home.
- I'll be tweeting (@WmActon) as will other hapticians, I'm sure.
- v4.5 of the Haptic Pronunciation Course will be out by then, with revised videos and coursebook additions.
- I'm also on a panel on research in L2 homework in which at least some of my data comes from haptic homework as well.