|AHEPS v3.0 Bees and Butterflies |
(Serious fun - really!)
- M1 Matrix (haptic learning) - Basics of using movement and touch and the visual field in pronunciation teaching (and vocabulary work!)
- M2 Single (short) vowels - and haptic anchoring of word stress
- M3 Double (long) vowels - and "pure" vowels in unstressed syllables
- M4 Syllable Butterfly - rhythm grouping
- M5 Basic Intonation - 5 patterns
- M6 Tai Chi Fluency - speaking fluency and pitch range
- M7 Rhythm Fight Club - increasing speed and confidence
- M8 Advanced intonation - and expressiveness
- M9 Baton Integration - in class technique for integrating pronunciation change
- M10 Linking - Focusing on connections between words
- M11 Unstressed vowels
For an overview of v3.0, go HERE!
For preliminary information on purchasing the system go HERE!